Should you take a multivitamin? I say yes, and there are 10 main reasons why.
Sign Up for Pure Life University
Request a Consultation
Should you take a multivitamin? I think the answer is absolutely, yes. Here are the top 10 reasons you should take a multivitamin:
- Help with illness recovery: Even though you may experience symptoms early on, many of us wait until the last minute to start taking medicine to treat an illness. If you are taking a multivitamin every day, you can both recover from illness faster and prevent illness in the first place.
- Weight loss: Why would a multivitamin help with weight loss? The healthier you are, the better you digest your food and the better your metabolism works. Of course, just taking a multivitamin won’t cause you to lose weight. However, taking a multivitamin in conjunction with a healthy diet is a great way to promote weight loss.
- Prenatal health: There are a lot of prenatal vitamins out there. If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant, you should take a great prenatal multivitamin.
- Decreased chances of birth abnormalities: Basically every obstetrician in the world recommends that pregnant women take some kind of multivitamin in order to reduce the chances of birth abnormalities.
- Improved focus: Some vitamin deficiencies actually cause you to lose focus. Multivitamins can help you avoid issues like brain fog and can even help with ADD
Multivitamins give you nutrients that you might not get from your diet.
- Have more energy: Taking a multivitamin is a great way to make sure that your energy is at its top level. Most multivitamins have B vitamins that help activate energy stores in your body.
- Bone strength: Whether or not the vitamin has calcium, it probably has some vitamin D to promote bone strength.
- Preventing deficiencies across the board: Multivitamins are not a substitute for healthy eating; they are simply an insurance policy to make sure that you are not deficient in anything.
- Exercise recovery: You know me — I’m always telling you to get out there and exercise. Your body has to recover because exercise breaks your muscle tissues down; multivitamins can help with that recovery process.
- Improved brain function: Your brain needs many different vitamins to function at a top-notch level, but sometimes you don’t get all of them from your diet.
There are many benefits to taking a multivitamin. Check out our daily wellness packs; they come with amazing multivitamins that have everything you need.
If you have any other questions about multivitamins, give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!